Online experiences delivering education, networking, and lead-generation
Scientist.com’s experienced webinar production team works directly with you to coordinate, advertise and execute your webinar. We help plan and implement promotional campaigns that drive event awareness and attendance so that you can focus on developing content.
Let your message take center stage as you educate and engage target audiences around the world with a live or pre-recorded webinar. Webinars are an extremely cost-effective way to showcase products and novel research by key opinion leaders and expert users. They are an essential marketing vehicle for launching new products and services, highlighting existing ones and providing continued education to your target market. Our webinar packages include the ability to:
- Customize the registration page to gather detailed information from your audience
- Communicate with your attendees via public/private chat functions, a dedicated resource center and Q&A panels
- Receive detailed reports on registration and engagement, including registrant information collected in a fully compliant manner
- Reach highly-targeted potential attendees in a variety of ways, including direct email, newsletters, social media, websites and blogs
- Leverage audience engagement tools during the webinar, including live polls, post-event surveys, resource downloads and custom CTAs (calls to action), to further enhance content
Looking to create a more immersive experience or larger program? Promote collaboration, scientific advancement and engagement around the world with a virtual event.
Virtual events bring the global scientific community together through interactive meetings, user group discussions, one-day linear programs or multi-day and fully immersive environments with synchronous sessions. Customize an event tailored specifically to your marketing initiatives to expand your brand presence, collect leads and establish your company as a thought leader in the field.
These programs allow you to utilize all of the same engagement tools as webinars, with many additional features:
- Options for attendees to earn credits
- Researcher networking opportunities
- Poster presentations
- Virtual demonstrations and workshops
- Additional advertising and product exposure
- Designated breakout rooms